Dr. Farid Golnaraghi
- Professor and Director, School of Mechatronic Systems Engineering
- Burnaby Mountain Chair
- Ph.D., Cornell University, United States, 1988
- B.Sc., Worcester Polytechnical Institute, United States, 1982
- M.Sc., Worcester Polytechnical Institute, United States, 1982
- Biomedical Devices
- Intelligent Sensory Systems and Wearable Technologies
- Head Injury Mitigation Technologies
- Smart Materials and Actuators
- Nonlinear Vibration and Control
Golnaraghi, M.F., and Kuo, B., (2017), Automatic Control Systems, 10th edition, ISBN-13: 978-1259643835, McGraw-Hill Education.
Vahid-Araghi, O, Golnaraghi, M.F. (2010 – In Press), Friction-Induced Vibration in Lead Screw Drives, Springer Science+Business Media, LLC., ISBN 978-1-4419-1752-2.
- Co-Founder: Shield-X Technology Inc., Head Gear Enhanced Protection Technologies
- Founder: MISOCA Inc., Consulting Company in Mechatronic Systems Engineering
- Co-Founder of Control Advancements Inc., Developing Control Systems, (1994 – Sold in 1998).