Dr. Farid Golnaraghi
– Professor, School of Engineering Science
– Associate Director, School of Engineering Science
– Burnaby Mountain Chair
– Ph.D., Cornell University, United States, 1988
– B.Sc., Worcester Polytechnical Institute, United States, 1982
– M.Sc., Worcester Polytechnical Institute, United States, 1982
– Application of Intelligent Sensor Systems to:
1. Biomedical Systems
2. Automotive Systems
3. Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics
– Smart Materials and Actuators
– Vibration and Control
Kuo, B., and Golnaraghi, M.F. (2003), Automatic Control Systems, 8th edition, ISBN 0-471-34776-7, 736, John Wiley and Sons.
Golnaraghi, M.F., Boulahbal, D. and Leask, R.L., (1999), Solving Engineering Mechanics Problems with Matlab, Book and Software package. ISBN 0-13-021537-6, Prentice Hall (Now Pearson).
Founder: MISOCA Inc., Consulting Company in Mechatronic Systems Engineering
Founder: Mechworks Systems Inc., Manufacturer of Sensors and Fault Diagnostics Systems
Co-Founder of Control Advancements Inc., Developing Control Systems, (1994 – Sold in 1998).